KidsPark teaches from ‘The Gospel Project for Kids’ curriculum, teaching kids the gospel and biblical concepts. The curriculum helps kids understand that the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story–God’s story of redemption.
It is a privilege to minister to the children God brings us and we thank you as a parent for that opportunity. We want you to know that we take the safety and security of your child very seriously.
Want to look forward to have fun with kids and teaching them about God? KidsPark is always looking for adults and students (high school) who love God and want to invest in children. Could this be you?
WELCOME TO KIDSPARK
KidsPark kids get to enjoy activities, see friends, make new friends, learn from cool volunteer leaders in small groups, participate in group worship time, laugh at videos and fun skits and hear a Bible lesson. It is a privilege to minister to the children God brings us and we thank you as a parent for that opportunity. We believe that children should want to come to church and that they should learn truths that will shape their lives forever.
The mission of the KidsPark ministry is to impart God’s truths to children as we help lead them into a relationship with Jesus Christ.
The KidsPark ministry partners with parents in growing children in their faith and understanding of Jesus Christ.
Our strategy for accomplishing our Mission and Vision is to build around the five core purposes of LifePark Church: Worship, Fellowship, Discipleship, Ministry, and Evangelism/Missions.
- Authentic Worship: Praise God out of gratitude for His grace.
- Loving Relationships: Valuing all people made in the image of God and sharing life together.
- Applying Biblical Truth: Learning and obeying God’s Word and trusting Him with the results.
- Dependent Prayer: Experiencing intimacy with God and asking His will to be done on earth as in heaven.
- Personal and Community Evangelism: Effectively witnessing to children in KidsPark and in our community.
- Mission-Minded: Stay intentional to bring the gospel to the unreached.